Thursday, 30 September 2010

Spray on fabric - are you ready for this?



The inventor says it will revolutionise fashion... but would YOU dare to wear spray-on clothes?


Dr Torres first had the idea for a spray-on fabric while studying for an MA in fashion womenswear at the Royal College of Art. After switching look-books for the chemistry lab, he teamed up with particle technologist Professor Luckham to research and develop the idea....



Read the whole article, by Laura Stott on Mail Online.






......Now, would I prefer to spray on my clothes or sew them? With my figure, definitely the latter! 


What about you?

2 comments:

Amber said...

Uh, no! I can't even leave the house without a bra! I'll sew till my fingers are small bloody nubs before bearing that to pick my son up from school!

Debs said...

Ha! Amber, I'm with you on that!